Riley looking handsome post-haircut. ❤️
one more week til our paralegal certification course is dunzo. i’m counting down the hours til i submit that last exam and do a little happy dance that it. is. all. over! i can see the light at the end of the tunnel, y’all, and it’s so bright and cheery and i think i see a glimpse of a sunny patio with ice cold margs on the horizon, lol.
y’all, it’s the little things that make me happy, and i just have to gush about this one thing that collin did for me this week. i love this book, but my sister has been holding my copy hostage since before lucas was born (she’s a slow reader, lol). so, collin quietly went onto amazon, and bought me a new copy. brain on fire: my month of madness is such a good read and susannah cahalan recounts her medical mystery in such a compelling way, i couldn’t put it down. i recommend it over and over to anyone who will listen, and even purchased it as a gift for a my supervisor for christmas. i’m super-grateful to him for gifting me a new copy to set on my bookshelf. y’all know books and food and music are the way to my heart!
on the agenda for this weekend: steaks, chocolate and wine, this documentary, and maybe a friendly game of scrabble? 😉 on saturday, corinne’s bff (who was casee’s bff in hs) is getting married. and sunday we’ll be celebrating granny’s bday at beto’s! be sure to follow along on instagram. 🙂
have a lovely weekend, babes!
- obsessed with this red off-the-shoulder jumpsuit from francescas. they’re having a sale buy one, get two 40% off this weekend!
- everyone’s favorite childhood baseball movie.
- love everything opal right now. especially this vintage ring.
- there’s a spot in san antonio called the shuck shack where i’ve been a couple of times for oysters. last time collin and i went, he ordered the brussel crisps, and i was obsessed. pretty sure i’m going to need to try this recipe soon!
- y’all give the girls over at @letsbinge a follow! they hit up all the best spots in san antonio, and their insta is so pretty/makes your mouth water!